Followers

Thursday, August 23, 2012

nothing is perfect

I read one of my unknown classmate's blog.
What he wrote I was quite agree with him.
Started from this year, the class was changed,
I don't know whats wrong with our class.
just everything changed!
maybe especially is the bonding and other elements.
I really look forward that all of us will change and become the best E1 stream
but.....
i really don't know how to say,
not offence,
is some racial problem....
I really don't want to say is racial problem because i don't want to hurt my friends.
of cause not all the other racial friends is just a small part
maybe you don't think i am hurting or slander you,
 you will just feel if you don't like me then don't like la!WHO CARES!
but I really don't think that way,
I wanted to treat you all is like buddy frIend friend good good like that.
but is hard.
Most of the teachers are always asking whats wrong with our class .
we don't know how to answer.
and the teachers all always scolding the same people day over day.
when they get scolded, they get frustrated, i know the feeling that you want to fight back
but when you fight back, do you win things...?
you only win the feelings, right?
why don't you all try to concentrate what teacher teaching and learn new knowledge,
you will not lose thing when you learning something
instead gain a lot of thing .
maybe you will think i am talking rubbish ,
but please think before you do things or talk.

normally if a school is racial mix, most probably is that each racial will mix with their own racial,
is very normal !
now all the groups work we do in class are always racial and gender mix.
it is not we don't mix with each other,
is that we need everyone to do work ,
not giving nonsense or just do nothing and sit there.
if everyone did their job,
i think racial gender mix group-work is not that tough for every members.
i think some of them agree with me .
not blaming ..
just hope you all can be more cooperate and always help each other.
and be more discipline and responsible that the thing you do . 

after I typed all this ..
I know that I don't have the qualification to say la..
but this is what i want to say.
go ahead to dislike me ..
just want to let you all know my thought


No comments:

Post a Comment